Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Prophecy Class: Day 72 - Spiritual Warfare - the Five Doors

Spiritual Warfare - the Five Doors

·1 1.     Door number 1: Trauma / Pain

· Door number one, trauma and unhealed wounds. The first door is pain that was never dealt with. I'm talking about the deep wounds, abuse, abandonment, violation, the things that happened to you when you were small or vulnerable or completely without defense. When a human soul is wounded severely enough, something cracks open. And spirits are not looking for invitation. They're looking for access.

·  They find it in trauma the way water finds a crack in a wall. The wound itself is not sin. You did not choose what was done to you. But what grows in the wound, the inner vows, the self-protective structures, the agreements you made with fear or with shame, those can become a latch that holds the door open from the inside.

·       How do you shut this door? You bring the wound into the light. You take it before God and say, "This happened to me and I cannot carry it anymore and I lay it at the foot of the Cross."

·  You renounce every vow you made in the dark. Every “I will never trust again”. Every “I will never let anyone close”. Every “I will make them pay”. And you receive the healing that Christ purchased for you.

·  Isaiah said he was wounded for our transgressions and bruised for our iniquities. That bruising covers yours.

2.     Door number 2: Personal Sin – especially habitual sins and gateway sins

·  The second door is sin. It can be Gateway Sin, which creates bondage after just one fall into it. Or it can be repeated areas of sin - sin that has been allowed to become a habit. (For more information on Gateway Sins, check out the Lighted Way Ministries’ April-June 2025 magazine, online at: https://www.lightedway.org/html/Newsletters/25Magazines/Apr-Jun2025NewsletterMagazine.pdf) The Scripture is blunt about this. Ephesians 4:26 and 27 says, "Be ye angry and sin not. Let not the sun go down upon your wroth. Neither give place to the devil."

o Give no place to the devil. The Greek word is topos. It means a foothold, a territory, a piece of ground that you hand over.

·   Every time you repeat a sin and refuse to deal with it, you are handing over a piece of ground. You are saying in effect, "This corner of my house is yours." And the enemy will take that corner. He will furnish it. He will expand from it. He is a squatter. and squatters do not leave simply because you ignore them.

· I am not talking about a single failure in a weak moment. I'm talking about the sin you return to. The pornography you visit in the night. The lying that has become so easy you no longer notice. The jealousy you feed and feed until it has a name you recognize. These are open doors.

·  How do you shut this door? Repentance. Not remorse. Repentance. Remorse is feeling sorry you got caught or sorry for the consequences. Repentance is a turning. It is facing the opposite direction and walking away. You confess the sin. You renounce the spirit that rode in on it and you fill that space with something holy.

·  That is the pattern Yahshua gave us. The spirit leaves and then the house must be swept and put in order or something worse will come in.

3.     Door number 3: The Occult

·  This is the third door, and it may surprise you how wide it stands open in the lives of people who consider themselves Bible believing Christians. I am not speaking only of witchcraft and Satanism, though those are the clearest cases. I am speaking of horoscopes consulted even casually. I am speaking of Ouija boards used as a game at a teenager's party. I am speaking of mediums visited in grief in desperate desire to speak to someone who died. I am speaking of charms and amulets kept for protection. I am speaking of yoga practiced or using ancient pagan practices repackaged as New Age natural healing remedies.

· I am speaking of the grandfather who was a freemason, the grandmother who read tea leaves. The bloodline agreement made two generations before you were born. The Scripture does not say the occult is ineffective. It says it is forbidden because the power behind it is not the Holy Spirit.

·  Deuteronomy 18 lists these practices and God's Word on every one of them is the same, they are an abomination.

·  Deuteronomy 18:9-14  “When thou art come into the land which Yahweh thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire (see the explanation following the verses), or that useth divination (an oracle – telling the future from a pagan source, such as consulting fortune tellers), or an observer of times (to practice magic for determining how to make choices, ie… consulting horoscopes, astrology, etc.), or an enchanter (to prognosticate, one who knows what will happen beforehand”, as in consulting a palm-reader, etc), or a witch (to whisper a spell, one who practices witchcraft and magic), or a charmer (to join yourself with spell-performing company or societies, such as secret societies, covens, etc…), or a consulter with familiar spirits (one who speaks with demons, consulting dead fathers, ventriloquist, speaking to an entity from a jar or bottle – the gen, or genies) or a wizard (one who conjures up ghosts), or a necromancer (worshipping / communing with “the dead”). For all that do these things are an abomination unto Yahweh: and because of these abominations Yahweh thy God doth drive them out from before thee. Thou shalt be perfect (complete, whole-hearted) with Yahweh thy God. For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, Yahweh thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

· Committing Abortion = “passing your children through the fire”

·  How were children “passed through the fire” in Biblical times? A metal image (idol) of Moloch was heated. It had arms held out into which a living baby was placed…  The child would quickly burn to death as a human sacrifice… The famous image of a bronze idol heated by fire with children placed into its arms comes mainly from later Jewish and classical descriptions.

·  The key Scriptural concept is “shedding innocent blood” (see Jeremiah 7:31 and Psalm 106:37–38). The prophets repeatedly connect the Molech rites with that broader moral category, which accurately makes a  parallel to the modern practice of abortion which is the taking of innocent life.

· Abortion as a modern form of “sacrificing children” to the idols of self-interest, success, or autonomy. Never is an abortion performed where it is an act of Yahweh-centered worship…  Always, self is on the throne in making the decision to abort the child.

·  These practices open a specific category of door to a specific kind of spirit, a spirit of divination, occult, New Age Spirit Guides… And once this spirit(s) has come in, it mimics the gifts of God well enough to deceive even the most sincere.

How to Detect Whether a Message/Spirit is Good or Evil:

Isaiah 8:20  “To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.” 

·       Where is that found in the Torah?

·       Where did that teaching/practice get started?

How do you shut this door? You renounce every practice by naming out loud. You confess it as sin. If there are objects in your home, tarot cards, charms, anything connected to the occult, they must go.

Acts 19 tells us that the people of Ephesus burned their occult books publicly. Colossians 2:14 and 15 says that Christ blotted out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his Cross. And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Every agreement you made with the occult world was nailed to that Cross. You renounce it and take it down.

4.     Door number 4: Unforgiveness and Bitterness

·  Door number four is unforgiveness and bitterness. The fourth door is one that surprises people because it does not feel like a door at all. It feels like justice. It feels like the only thing standing between you and being destroyed again. Unforgiveness feels like protection. But the Scripture teaches something devastating about unforgiveness. Yahshua said in Matthew 18 that the servant who would not forgive his fellow servant was handed over to the tormentors not to suffering in a vague sense to tormentors. That is a spirit. Bitterness is a spirit and it is one of the most common residents in a Christian's soul because it arrived under cover of something completely understandable.

·  You had every right to be angry. What was done to you was wrong. Forgiveness does not say it was right. Forgiveness does not mean you trust the person who hurt you. Forgiveness does not require reconciliation. Forgiveness is a release. It is a legal transaction between you and God. I cancel this debt. I stop requiring payment. I hand this person over to the Court of Heaven and I walk out of the building. Until you do that, the bitter root grows. And the writer of Hebrews warned us that the root of bitterness defiles many. It defiles you first. It keeps the door open. And the spirit of bitterness and resentment and accusation is standing right outside that door every hour of every day waiting.

·  How do you shut this door? You forgive out loud by name. You say, "I forgive name for what they did. I release them from my judgment. I bless them with the blessing of God." And if you cannot feel it, that is all right. Forgiveness is a choice, not a feeling. The feelings will follow in time.

5. Door number 5: Entertainment 

Door number five is what you look at and listen to, the eyes and the ears. The fifth door is the one most underestimated in the modern world, and it may be the one standing widest open in your life. Yahshua said in Luke 11:34, "The light of the body is the eye. Therefore, when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light. But when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.”

He understood something about the soul that we are only beginning to comprehend. What enters through the eyes and the ears does not stop at the mind. It goes into the spirit. What are you watching? Not occasionally, not accidentally, regularly, deliberately in the night when no one is watching you. Watch violence that excites sexual content that has become a habit. Occult entertainment presented as harmless fantasy. Music whose lyrics are a rehearsal of rage or despair or seduction played on a loop in your mind until the words become grooves and the grooves become agreements and the agreements become a door.

I am not making a list of forbidden movies for you. I'm asking you a different question. What do you sense in your spirit after you watch it? Lighter or heavier? Closer to God or further? Does the peace of God remain in your soul or does something else settle in? Something restless, something hungry, something that cannot be satisfied. The eye is a gate. The ear is a gate. And what you allow through those gates day after day, year after year is feeding something. The question is what?

How do you shut this door? You make a covenant. Job made this covenant.

I made a covenant with mine eyes. You decide what enters your house. You put a key in the lock of that gate and you turn it. You do not do it perfectly, but you do it intentionally. You repent for the ground you gave away. You renounce the spirits that rode in on what you consumed. And you choose going forward to be intentional about the gate.

The Prayer to Close the Five Doors:

Father Yahweh, You are my Sovereign, my King, my Creator, and the Provider of my Salvation. I come before You in the Name of Yahshua Messiah. I believe that the Blood of Yahshua covers every sin, every wound, every open door in my life. I believe that at the Cross, He triumphed over every principality and power. And tonight, I am choosing to stand in that victory.

I close the door of trauma and unhealed wounds. Every wound that was opened by what others did to me, I bring it now before the Cross. I lay it down. I renounce every inner vow I made in the darkness of that pain.

Every “I will never trust”. Every “I will protect myself”. Every agreement I made with fear and with shame. I cancel those vows in the Name of Yahshua. By faith, I claim and receive the healing that was purchased for me in His Suffering. I close this door. I put down the latch.

I also choose to close the door of Gateway Sins and of habitual sin in my life. Heavenly Father, I confess to you every sin I have allowed to become a habit. (Also name and pray against any Gateway sins, if there are any) every ground I have given to the enemy through repeated choices. I repent. I turn away from those choices today. I renounce every spirit that found access through my sin. In the Name and Blood of Yahshua, I take back the ground. I close this door. I put down the latch.

I close the door of the occult. I renounce every occult practice I have ever participated in. Knowingly or unknowingly, every horoscope consulted, every medium visited, every charm kept, every board played as a game, every door opened through the bloodline of my family. Every agreement made with the occult world, I cancel now in the Name of Yahshua. The handwriting of my breaking of Your holy Ordinances is nailed to the Cross. In the Name and Blood of Yahshua, I claim and receive freedom from every spirit of divination and every familiar spirit. I close this door. I put down the latch.

Next, by Your Grace, I close the door of unforgiveness in my life. Father, I choose to forgive every person who has ever wounded me. (If specific names come to mind, say them now, one at a time). I forgive (name) for what they did (name it). I release them from my judgment. I hand them to you. I release every person from the debts I have held against them. I renounce every root of bitterness, resentment, and accusation in my soul. In the Name and Blood of Yahshua, I close this door. I put down the latch.

Lastly, in the Name and Blood of Yahshua, I close the door of my eyes and ears. I repent for every agreement I've made through what I have watched and listened to. I renounce every spirit that entered through those gates. I make a covenant today to guard what I allow into my soul. I close this door now. I put down the latch now in the Name of Yahshua Christ. The Name that is above every name.

In the Blood of Yahshua, I legally declare to every unclean spirit that found access through any of these doors. Your lease is cancelled. Your legal right is gone. The Blood of Yahshua has blotted out every agreement that gave you a place in my life. You have no more ground. You must leave now in the Name of Yahshua.

Father, I now invite Your Spirit into every room of my soul that has been emptied. Fill me. Sweep my house clean and fill it with Your Presence, Your Peace, Your Power. Let the love for You and the Light of Your Truth burn in every room. Father, I thank you. I receive Your freedom, not because I deserve it, but because Yahshua purchased it, and I am claiming what You have Provided to me, through unfathomable Cost, through the Cross. In Yahshua’s Name, I pray it all. Amen.

LWM Spiritual Warfare Links and Videos:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts